For one of our partners – a well known Bulgarian technological company that offers IT solutions and BPO services, we’re looking for a DevOps Engineer.
The company constantly strives to meet the needs of the market by developing innovative cyber-protection software, upgrading business systems, introducing new technologies, maintaining cloud networks, and creating software for specific business needs. Growing dynamically, in less than 8 years already serves more than 2000 customers across Europe and North America. The company is international with more than 15 offices in the old continent and beyond the ocean. In Bulgaria, the central office is located in Sofia, also there are offices in Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas.
The successful candidate for the role possesses the following skills and experience:
- Working experience with Linux/UNIX operating systems and mass system deployments;
- Good Knowledge in job automation using different scripting languages like Bash, Perl, JSON, Powershell, Python etc.;
- Hands-on practice in databases and network security in cloud systems (AWS OR GCP);
- Experience with container- based software and orchestration;
- Fluent in English (Both written and verbal).
Nice to have:
- Working experience with Terraform (with focus on AWS);
- Understanding of the industry leading CI/CD practices.
Besides many challenges and great remuneration, they offer you a dynamic work environment that provides the opportunity for professional development, internal trainings and flexible working hours. The social benefits package also includes additional health insurance after the probationary period, a multisport card giving access to many sports facilities, free German courses, and more.
If you believe this might be the right position for you, let us know by sending us your recent CV in English and we would love to tell you more about it!
If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.
Impact HR Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Company from the National Agency of Employment with permanent license No. 2150/08.11.2016.