For one of our partners – a UK-based technological company, which provides innovative interior design solutions, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer.
Their core product enables both designers and architects to seamlessly manage and organize various interior design projects by providing a wide set of functionalities like creation of mood boards, option to discuss with other collaborators and many others. The solution optimizes the clients’ time as it allows them to choose from millions of furniture and lighting products with listed price without the need to check with each vendor separately. Our partners also ensures the tracking of every delivery as they offer additional logistics services to their product. The company operates mainly on the UK furniture market, but it has plans to grow its business internationally by expanding in the USA, Middle East and Europe as well.
Our partners’ Engineering team welcomes professionals with various Back-end or Front-end focused backgrounds, who are interested in diversifying their skills and take on a Full-stack role. The position also has the option for remote work after the COVID-19 situation.
- Here you can find the professional qualification and skills required for the role:
- Extensive professional background of building software solutions with PHP;
- Practical knowledge of PHP7;
- Hands-on practice with MVC frameworks like Symfony, Zend or Laravel;
- Skills, obtained in working with RESTful APIs;
- Technological grasp of OOP principles;
- Strong database understanding and exposure to MySQL;
- Experience with TDD processes;
- Skills, obtained in implementing new functionalities;
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written).
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with React JS;
- Working knowledge of Doctrine ORM;
- Previous experience with E-commerce websites and SEO;
- Technological knowledge in Linux system administration.
Some of the social benefits of the company include 25 days of paid leave, additional healthcare and dental care insurance and Multisport card upon request. Our partners will also offer you a dynamic and close-knit working atmosphere, where you will contribute to the development of cutting-edge solutions in the Interior Design industry, as well as opportunity to take part in a variety of technological and team events.
If you believe this might be the right position for you, let us know by sending us your recent CV in English and we would love to tell you more about it!
If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.
Impact HR Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Company from the National Agency of Employment with permanent license No. 2150/08.11.2016.