Currently we are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join one of our partners – a company with over 20 years of experience in the domain of software development on the Bulgarian market. They provide consulting services and software solutions mostly for the automotive and construction industry, as well as AI and many others. Our partners rely on working on their long-term clients’ projects and also keeping start-up, friendly and comfortable atmosphere in its working environment.
• Proficiency in creating and executing test cases;
• Basic knowledge of OOP;
• Prior experience with Selenium;
• Previously worked with Confluence products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket);
• Great analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Fluency in English – both written and verbal;
It will be considered as a plus if you:
• Have experience in BDD testing (Cucumber);
• Have ISTQB FL certificate;
the challenges and professional opportunities of the position, the
company offers competitive remuneration, food vouchers, transport
costs coverage and a Multisport card. Their office is equipped with
leisure rooms for yoga and massages, with pool table, table tennis
If you believe this might be the right position for you, let us know by sending us your recent CV in English and we would love to tell you more about it!
If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.