For one of our partners – a FinTech company that provides easily accessible banking services for start-up businesses, we are looking for an experienced Angular Developer.
Founded in London and currently presented in Sofia they ensure well-polished platform where you can quickly create your own business bank account and track your transactions, pending payments, obligations and even more. The platform also offers additional administrative solutions that can be easily integrated with companies’ accounting systems, saving time and money. To guarantee best quality to their customers, our partners pay a lot of attention to their professionals and always rely on passionate engineers with proven expertise in the IT field.
You will have the opportunity to take a part in the development of new products in the company, as well as existing ones for their business areas by exchanging experiences with the rest of the team in Agile environment. In addition, you will be the person who less experienced engineers will turn to for advice when they need it.
The successful candidate for this particular role should have the following skills:
- Broad experience in web development using proven OOP principles;
- Great understanding of Angular 2+, RxJS and NgRx best practices;
- Hands-on practice using testing tools like Jest/Cypress or similar;
- Knowledge in SOLID principles, clean code and design patterns;
- Experience with highly modularised applications;
- Exposure to RESTFul web services and Agile environment;
- Understanding of Mobile architecture and security principles;
- Ability to provide code reviews;
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
As a part of their team, you can take advantage of 25 days paid annual leave and guaranteed home-office days. Taking care of your health, our partners will provide you with additional health and dental insurance as well as access to many sports facilities. In addition, the dynamic working atmosphere is supported by fresh fruits and drinks in the office + food vouchers.
If you believe this might be the right position for you, let us know by sending us your recent CV in English and we would love to tell you more about it!
If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.
Impact HR Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Company from the National Agency of Employment with permanent license No. 2150/08.11.2016.