For one of our partners – a technologically advanced Bulgarian IT and BPO company, we are looking for an experienced Android Developer.
The company constantly strives to meet the needs of a global market by developing innovative cyber-protection software, upgrading business systems, introducing new technologies, maintaining cloud networks, and creating software for specific business needs. Growing dynamically, in less than 9 years they already serve more than 2000 customers across Europe and North America. The company is international with its 18 offices in the old continent and beyond the ocean. In Bulgaria, the central office is located in Sofia, also there are offices in Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas.
The position offers entirely remote work on a project for their international partner with established name in the IT sphere. The company provides their customers with innovative products and services that improve their business mobility by implementing proven technologies and cloud solutions.
You will work on their product – enterprise e-mail solution that easily integrates e-mails, calendar and user contacts. The solution provides high level security, seamlessly connecting to other systems such as Outlook, Gmail, Office 365, Google Drive, etc.
The successful candidate for this particular role should have the following skills:
- Broad working experience in mobile development using Android technologies;
- Good knowledge of Android SDK and different Android versions;
- Working practice using technologies like Kotlin and Java;
- Understanding of RESTful APIs connecting the applications to BE services;
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles and Material Design guidelines;
- Practice with offline threading, storage and performance testing;
- Fаmiliаrity with cloud messаge APIs and push notificаtions;
- Proficient in object oriented methodologies, data structures, algorithms and quality coding;
- Fluency in English (Both written and verbal).
Nice to have:
- Exposure to Network driven app development;
- Somе knowledgе of Exchange ActivеSync;
- Understanding of DevOps principles will bе hеlpful.
Besides many challenges and great remuneration, they offer you a dynamic work environment that provides opportunities for professional development, internal trainings and flexible working hours. The social benefits package also includes additional health insurance after the probationary period, a Multisport card giving access to many sports facilities, free German courses, and more.
If you believe this might be the right position for you, let us know by sending us your recent CV in English and we would love to tell you more about it!
If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.
Impact HR Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Company from the National Agency of Employment with permanent license No. 2150/08.11.2016.