We are looking for a QA Lead to join our partners – a technologically advanced Bulgarian IT and BPO services company.
The company started operating about 10 years ago with a small office and now they have more than 1000 employees within. With over 15 locations in Europe and North America, including the headquarters here in Sofia, our partners are one of the well-known IT companies in Bulgaria. The organization provides a wide range of cutting-edge technologies to work with and has gained extensive experience in managing both their own software products and tailored projects for their partners. Their solutions cover a wide range of IT domains like Web and Mobile development, Cloud services, Digital transformation and many others.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of the QA division of one of the company’s well known technological partners. Their software products focus on delivering seamless data analytics in various business domains. At the moment they are actively working on the optimization of one of their global credit solutions. In the role of a QA Lead your functions will be primarily concerned with the people management processes, including participation in the recruitment activities, coordination and scheduling of the tasks and providing mentorship and guidance. You will also take part in some of the operational work alongside with the other 9 Manual QAs in the team.
- Here you can find the professional qualification and skills required for the role:
- Extensive professional experience in a QA/Testing Engineer role;
- Proven track of leading Manual QA teams;
- Excellent understanding of software development processes like FDD, SCRUM and V-Model;
- Practical knowledge of various kinds of testing such as functional, non-functional, automation;
- Great communication, analytical and managing skills;
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal).
Nice to have:
- Some exposure to leading Automation QA Engineers.
Our partners offer a social benefits package consisting of a Multisport card, additional health insurance after the probationary period and more. You can also take advantage of various internal trainings, team buildings and also participate in societies, depending on your individual interests.
If you believe this might be the right position for you, let us know by sending us your recent CV in English and we would love to tell you more about it!
If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.
Impact HR Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Company from the National Agency of Employment with permanent license No. 2150/08.11.2016.