For one of our partners – a well known Bulgarian technological company that offers IT solutions and BPO services, we are looking for a Manual QA Engineer.
The company was founded back in 2010 and has been growing rapidly since then. Now it’s one of the largest on the Bulgarian market with over 1000 employees and about 17 offices in Europe and North America. In Bulgaria, the head office is located in Sofia, and they also have branches in Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas. The company offers a broad range of IT products and services in order to meet both the needs of the market and their partners.
The project they’re currently working on is for a client – a well-known American company which provides IT service management solutions for Managed Service Providers of every size. The project concerns a Backup and Recovery product with a web-based UI which allows for control and configuration of thousands of backup devices, while also providing various statistics and APIs.
The successful candidate for this particular role should have the following skills:
• 2+ years of professional experience in software QA;
• Deep understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
• Knowledge of network terms, concepts and protocols;
• English on a good working level (both written and verbal);
It will be considered as a plus if you have:
• Previous experience in AWS or Azure;
• Knowledge of Linux and Windows OS – file structure, registry, event logs, boot, services, AD;
• Proficiency in relational databases, SQL;
• Grasp of virtualization technologies and web servers;
• Experience with Python, Bash, PowerShell;
• Working experience within an Agile environment.
Besides many challenges and great remuneration, they will offer you a dynamic work environment that provides an opportunity for professional development, internal trainings and flexible working hours. Their social benefits package also includes additional health insurance after the probation period, free German courses and a Multisport card.
If you believe this might be the right position for you, let us know by sending us your recent CV in English and we would love to tell you more about it!
If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.