The company constantly strives to meet the needs of a global market by developing innovative cyber-protection software, business systems upgrade by introduction of new technologies, cloud networks maintenance, creation of software for specific business needs and even more. Growing dynamically, in less than 9 years they already serve more than 2000 customers across Europe and North America. The company is international with its 18 offices in the old continent and beyond the ocean. In Bulgaria the central office is located in Sofia and also there are offices in Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas.
The project concerns their new technology partner that stands out with their extensive software products for travel industry worldwide.The new Full-stack JS specialist will be a part of Agile team that develops their Angular / Node.js-Framework as well as new functionalities and services. He or she will participate in the design, UI development, testing and software documentation.
The successful candidate for this particular role should have the following skills:
- Working experience in Front-end development using Angular;
- Hands-on practice in back-end operations with Node.js;
- Experience with unit and end-to-end test frameworks (Karma, Mocha, Protractor);
- Ability to independently acquire new technology skills;
- Strong knowledge of the complete SDLC;
- Exposure to Agile and DevOps principles;
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal).
Nice to have:
- Some exposure to Java technology would be a plus;
- Knowledge in German would be an advantage;
Besides many challenges and great remuneration, they offer you a dynamic work environment that provides opportunities for professional development, internal trainings and flexible working hours. The social benefits package also includes additional health insurance after the probationary period, a Multisport card giving access to many sports facilities, free German courses, and more.
If you believe this might be the right position for you, let us know by sending us your recent CV in English and we would love to tell you more about it!
If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.
Impact HR Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Company from the National Agency of Employment with permanent license No. 2150/08.11.2016.