We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join our partners – a technologically advanced Bulgarian IT and BPO services company.
The company started operating about 10 years ago with a small office and now they have more than 1000 employees within. With over 15 locations in Europe and North America, including the headquarters here in Sofia, our partners are one of the well-known IT companies in Bulgaria. The organization provides a wide range of cutting-edge technologies to work with and has gained extensive experience in managing both their own software products and tailored projects for their partners. Their solutions cover a wide range of IT domains like Web and Mobile development, Cloud services, Digital transformation and many others.
You will be able to join the team of one of their technological partners, offering a wide range of enterprise IT solutions for travel companies. The software helps them accelerate their business processes and operations, as well as data insights.
In the role of a QA Engineer you will take care of the high quality of their products by participating in the implementation and building of testing plans, scripts and cases. As a part of the SCRUM methodology development process your tasks would also include the testing of new functionalities using both manual and automation practices.
Here you can find the professional qualification and skills required for the role:
- Professional experience in an Automation QA Engineer position;
- Hands-on practice with web analysis tools such as Firebug;
- Practical knowledge of Java;
- Previous work with automation frameworks like Selenium or Protractor;
- Experience with API testing using SoapUI or Postman;
- Technological grasp of SQL databases;
- Skills, obtained in working with ad hoc query and automation testing tools, as well as reporting programs;
- Great understanding of various testing design methods and test cases design;
- Familiarity with Lean, SCRUM and Agile methodologies;
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal).
Our partners offer a social benefits package consisting of a Multisport card, additional health insurance after the probationary period and more. You can also take advantage of various internal trainings, team buildings and also participate in societies, depending on your individual interests.
If you believe this might be the right position for you, let us know by sending us your recent CV in English and we would love to tell you more about it!
If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.
Impact HR Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Company from the National Agency of Employment with permanent license No. 2150/08.11.2016.